WordPress and WHMCS integration by i-Plugins
POP and SMTP
How to add an Email Account on Outlook Express
- Open Outlook Express
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts
- In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add, then select Mail.
- Internet Connection Wizard will open; type your name, then click Next.
- Type your email address, then click Next.
- For "My Incoming mail server is a" select POP3.
- For "Incoming mail server" (POP 3), type: mail.yourdomain.com. (Replace yourdomain.com with your real domain name)
- If you use a Comentum Internet Connection: For "Outgoing mail server" (SMTP), type: mail.yourdomain.com
- If you use Another Internet Connection (SBC, Road Runner, AOL, etc.): For "Outgoing mail server (SMTP server)", use your current Internet connection's SMTP server information. Call your Internet connection company if you don't know that information.
- For "Account Name", type your email address for example (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For "Password" type in your password, check "Remember Password" and click Next.
- Click on Finish and Close.
Add to Favourites
Print this Article
Email Hacked (Views: 2149)
Spam Assassin (Views: 2938)
Mail Filter (Views: 2751)
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution